PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sunstate pilot's Reps undercut Eastern pilots AGAIN
Old 6th Jun 2015, 05:50
Di_Vosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally comes the cheer squad…

First Divosh u need to get your head read. How is trying to restart the Eastern V Sunstate war gonna help anyone? Fck talk about playing into the hands of management. Seems like your tactic is to hope that they will die from laughter.
Are you serious? Management were laughing the second your esteemed “negotiator” walked out of the room. They didn’t need any help from me.

And as for re-starting the “Eastern Vs Sunstate war”, I wasn’t the one who undercut the Eastern position. Eastern pilots don't need any Prune posts from me to realise that your negotiator(s) have seriously damaged our efforts to get what we wanted in our EBA over the line.

Let's look at the big picture. Has anyone seen the final document? No that's right, it hasn't been drafted yet. Pretty hard to form an opinion without all the facts isn't it.
Do you need to see the final document before you can form an opinion about the differences between the Eastern and Sunstate bids? It’s right there on the AFAP website.

As far as the politics go, if you think you could do better, put your hand up and nominate for your pilot council. Otherwise shut the fck up.
I've already stated that I was on the Eastern council. I was on it for over five years. I was one of the EBA negotiators for the 2010 EBA. You do know the Eastern 2010 EBA? It's the one that your negotiators (in essence) said "We'll have what they got, thanks" in 2011.

Seems to me like you should know this.

And since you've admitted that you're NOT on the Sunstate council, perhaps you could follow your own advice

DIVOSH!