PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SHANNON
Thread: SHANNON
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2015, 00:21
AerRyan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've got rumour this evening that Shannon will soon be entering talks with an airline in regards to a route to Scotland. I'm afraid I don't have any further information, my source was very tight-lipped (But Optimistic) on the matter.

Aer Lingus were offered from what I understand on a SNN-DUS route a very good offer that will last as long as the Heathrow route stays in place. Whether EI take this offer up or instead opt for a more expensive ORK is yet to be seen.

There has been further talks between Shannon and the airport in Rhode Island. It seems no airlines are interested but both airports are willing to offer serious concessions.

The Shannon Airport Airshow looks to preform Exceptionally well this year, bookings this evening are far ahead of expectations. Everything is going smoothly at the moment.

The runway night run sold out extremely fast. Further tickets were later released to people on a waiting list. No more will be released as of this date but arrangements will be made for next year to try and maxamise the amount of places available as many people this year were left without a place.