PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling pilots forced voluntarily to Italy
Old 3rd Jun 2015, 16:25
ElCid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IAG shareholders

According to my colleague, and for IAG shareholders, Is it in their best interest to provoke SEPLA ? Forcing pilots to Rome, where the cost of living is higher ?

Why didn't the management hire more Italian pilots, instead of forcing Spanish nationals to Italy ? Intentionally or incompetence, costing the company more problems and money, not LOCO? Some of the pilotos came back to Europe after flying in Asia to be at home in Spain, now their conditions have been worsened due to the higher living costs for them in Rome.

It would have been a better for solution for this management to pay them as forced, and comply with the Collective Bargaining Agreement. No ? This is what my colleague, understands, is he right you think ? Is there a global strategy to degrade the conditions of pilots who are out there taking the responsibility day by day of a time pressure quick turnaround operation, is what my buddy is griping at. You see or do you think its alright that just sit back and watch the degradation of a profession. Didnīt they learn anything from the Hudson River A-320 incident ? Sit back relax, do nothing, and watch TV, you will see.