PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2015, 15:58
Jet2_738

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zfw
Just had the misfortune to fly on this cattle truck. The seats are so close together that i could not sit straight throught the entire 4 hour flight, and the seat rests extended ro somewhere from mid back to my neck therefore could not lean back neither. I am only 6 foot tall, this thing is designed to carry people of the stature of about 5ft 6 its a disgrace. There were a lot of complaints from pax ref this on the flight, when trying to disembark the gap is so narrow that it is impossible to stand up straight. Apart from the misery of my return flight which is bound to be on this crate,this will be the last time i and my family will be travelling on Jet2, Easyjet feels like first class compared to this.
zfw

As much as I do admit that the interior of the Privilege Style is a far cry from that of Jet2, its's not really as bad as what you over dramatise. You say; "this will be the last time i and my family will be travelling on Jet2". The reality is that you didn't fly on a Jet2 aircraft. You were just one of the unlucky ones who ended up on the 'cattle truck'. You really can't judge Jet2 on a plane which yourself you know is leased. If you have before flown with Jet2, you'd know that the slimline seats are designed to increase legroom, more than sufficient for someone 6ft+. You were sat in a 1980's style charter seat - Most of the EZY's that don't have the new seats installed, still have charter style, thick-cushioned seats, which admittedly aren't as comfortable as the new leather recaro ones Jet2 have. Let's hope you actually get on a Jet2 aircraft on your return, and I guarantee your opinion will change then.