PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Magneto calendar overhauls - the thin end of the wedge?
Old 3rd Jun 2015, 10:59
baron_beeza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weather or not I have good English is not a matter for decision really. As for being open minded I'm glad to say I am. I'm willing to put up what I've done in aviation against what you have possibly done.
Surely this is bluster. I, like many others here, have been in the industry for many decades.
I hold licences for both engineering and Commercial flying from a multitude of countries.
We are talking military, - several countries, Airline, - several countries and then GA. The GA would be many countries, all about the world, including Africa, Asia and the Pacific. Many years in both NZ and Oz as well obviously.

I am unsure what to make of some of these posts. I have put some thought into it and I really can't recall ever meeting any LAME, in any of those countries, with such a poor grasp of the English language.

I honestly can't comment on the content. I am not prepared to make the extra effort to try and read, let alone try and understand it.

A LAME should be able to pay attention to detail, it is a league above spannering or twisting a screwdriver.
Lazy English is either a cunning plan to conceal identity or it is possibly an indication of something else.

I agree with much of Aviater's post.
We are all different and interpretation of the rules could possibly amount to a personal thing. It depends on personality, experience, knowledge, environment etc.
I would expect different guys to have differing views on some of this stuff.