PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2003, 15:55
Winstun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, well. I have been occupied with high level talks and Kaptin is still sulking, unable to make ANY significant contribution on previously debated topics. It was not enough that the moderator me on the ridiculous "obnoxious" reason in comparison to some of the monkeys posting here. Sure thing. It's a sad fact that Australians are right at the top of the world charts in believing their own bullsh*t, and when someone of my caliber highlights the reality and deficiencies, it's automatic . Kaptin has the typical green envious tall poppy perception characterized by the Norm. Appears to have a problem with a few of my attributes. 5 ATPLs, I once had 7, so what? I am sure many here have several, Kaptin you must have at least 2? "Assassin" Not at all. Just your average good citizen doing their natural duty to contain hijack threats. I have a few extra talents and putting them to good use to the benefit of future public air safety and the grateful taxpayer. My medical experiences were in trying circumstances, and I am sure most here would have done the same, more and less successfully. As far as politicians go, I give Australian politics and politicians NO consideration. They are irrelevant to my life. Yes, I do consider myself unique, as I do consider everyone unique.