PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 777 wrong weight inputs, off by 100 tonnes?
Old 2nd Jun 2015, 16:49
silvertate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not going into details, but you are totally out of line. You obviously have no clue about what's going on here and the way we (the French) work.
Actually we do have an idea. We all know that French ATC have the worst grasp of English in the world, because they refuse to practice it with domestics.

We all know that French ATC put on an unecessary accent, when every other nation can speak English without deliberate inflections (apart from Greece, perhaps).

We all know that airports like CDG have the worst signposting ('cos the locals know where they are going, so everyone should).

And having worked for a short while for Air France I do know how a leper feels. Some of the passengers thought it appropriate to swear at us, and our stupid 'roast-beef' aircraft. I did purchase a bell at one point, but the humour was completely lost in translation.

And we only have to extend those external perceptions to the internal scructure and training in AF, to imagine the many problems. But whatever the problem is, it is axiomatic that there IS a problem, so protesting innocence is simply not good enough.