PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2015, 16:08
JDA2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Presently keeping myself very busy with revision for the OU exams I have this/next week (definitely a good call going with the OU rather than back to brick uni, as I can now put my remaining modules on hold for the FPP training). Apologies for the resulting radio silence on PM replies; I will get to those shortly...

Is anyone else still taking it all in? I find it a strange that we have made it through the process, yet now all has gone quiet and life is back to "normal". I am very aware that at some point soon I will receive an email that will upset all that though and cannot wait to get started Have already told my Dad that he'll get a go on the sim well before I ever will!

Passing time whilst waiting, I've got my Class 1 Medical renewal on Thursday (did my initial on Gatwick before I started flying to pre-empt any issues - report on what it involves here for anyone curious). Also looking forward to a nice break in two weeks to go touring the Concordes of Europe

Conscious of straying off-topic so will stop there - looking forward to meeting you all at a family day soon!

Last edited by JDA2012; 9th Jun 2015 at 21:02.