PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 3 man to Europe
Thread: 3 man to Europe
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2015, 23:20
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kenfoggo. You are of course correct in saying we shouldn't operate if fatigued, but more importantly, we MUST stop them replacing RP's with 'company policy'. If we allow our already pathetic protections to be washed away, they will literally burn each of us out, and then throw us away when we can no longer physically cope with the job. In all the years i've been here, I have never felt quite motivated enough to down tools. Now, I realise that that is probably the ONLY thing we should be planning on. They will NOT stop attacking us until we finally say enough, and by saying enough, I mean crippling the operation until they see sense. I am NOT voting for the fake pay raise, and I am not giving in until they finally start treating us with respect. Usually the only way to gain respect is through strength and credibility. We can only demonstrate that by an absolutist view of CC. To all of you who are still sitting on the fence, what will it finally take to make your realise that your very career is at stake. If we don't win this battle, there will not be a career worth keeping here. It will all be worthless in the long term. You will waste whatever further years you desperately try hanging onto. Either fight to the death now, or pack up and go home and start a career with an airline that will properly respect you over the years you dedicate to them. This bunch are contemptible, and we must stop them in their tracks now. Before it's too late. Vote NO on the pay 'raise' and throw AT's hollow words right back at her.