PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Winter and spring 2015 editions of 'Tech Log' magazine
Old 30th May 2015, 19:27
capitaine flam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Rigga

Thank you so much for the explanation! so I take it the M is for maintenance basically.

I looked for CAP 360 on on the web as I thought I would read it to enlighten myself with all that you explained (being accustomed mainly with EASA regs) but could not find Part 1, only Part 2. Would you happen to have an electronic copy of Part 1?

Anyway, your info is great and will allow me to delve into this a little more and understand the specific history leading up to EASA Part-145/M in relation to UK.

I have more work to do with the military side of things as although recently working for MoD and despite a several months at the MAA, I haven't got around to all the details of military regs: I started at the MAA and because I understood EASA 2042/2003 (now 1321/2014) regs well, I was put straight onto EASA/European Military Airworthiness Requirements (EMAR) project and never got to see much of the mil regs. But that is life, I'll catch up shortly.

Once again, brilliant! Thank you.