PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA do something good
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2015, 01:35
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arm out the window;

I've seen some exemptions granted but the regulation stays the same. The exemptions add to the thousands of other exemptions and thousands of other pages containing a plethora of irrelevant verbiage but no real information that a normal educated person can understand.

The regulatory review process continues to meander gravitationally toward its climatic conclusion. The brass bands and floral tributes await,although wilted, wrinkled, and dampened with age.

Any half thought out compromise of 50% will still end up costing 150% in the long run. The record speaks for itself. Skidmore is just like those before him and just as big a disappointment. He's been captured by the iron ring.

Deafening silence you say? Everybody I've had contact with has been most vocal about Part 61 and none of it complimentary. Put your head out the window and listen.

EDIT for the hell of it;

All the burning bridges that have fallen after me
All the lonely feelings and the burning memories
Everyone I left behind each time I closed the door
Burning bridges lost forevermore

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 30th May 2015 at 01:42. Reason: Clouds got in my way.