PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BCFT groundschool
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2003, 03:26
TRon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On the whole excellent. They are a 'new' school so if feedback is dated but there is plenty around if you are willing to do a little trading, there is no doubt in my mind it is the difference between passing and failing.

From the limited experience I have they are one of the best providers around, with genuinely enthusiastic and helpful instructors that will go the extra mile. Far more like being a tutorial than a lecture like it is at a lot of schools meaning you get much more directed study, and ask question and get an answer rather than be asked to look it up yourself or ask at the end of class.

They, of course, have their faults like any school but they are minor in comparison to the positive there. They dont have all full time instructors meaning sometimes if you havea query out of class said instructor may not be in that week. As I previously mentioned their feedback.in general is not representative of the exams such as, say Oxford, but you can quite easily get the stuff you need and I am handing them all mine so it will be there

Remember it is easy to blame your school when things don't go your way like I did. Make sure you go to a few places so you can get a good cross section to judge from but you wont go wrong at BCFT.

Best of luck and enjoy....!