PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling pilots forced voluntarily to Italy
Old 29th May 2015, 07:35
wind check

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Oh I am so sorry for my english level, I don't do any effort to improve, I find this language very ugly, especially the british accent is just horrible compared to US/Canadian accent.
Anyway VJW, if you are a loco guy based at madrid you must probably be in a rubbish company such as Ryanair or Norwegian. Shame on you really. How can you dare to compare your job with an Iberia pilot? Do you have social benefits for all family? Any ID90? Any crewfood? Don't you have to write many reports to explain your base manager why you take a bit more than minimum fuel? And what about sickness and salary? What's your basic salary when you dont go to work if on holidays or sickness? How many sectors a day do you fly and how many hours a month/year? How much did you pay for your miserable uniform? What about your medical checks and OPC that every ryanairboys have to selffound. Tell us about your forced holidays from september to March.

Oh dear, any Iberia pilot would love to be a ryanair captain based at madrid...NOT