PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let's stand up AGAINST P2F. Sign the petition.
Old 26th May 2015, 21:50
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No it ain't an open chance. Only the ones with a big wallet will get then into the RHS, not the ones who might be really talented or skilled, but not with a big wallet.

Signing a bond, that is the solution, and pay a fine if you want to leave the company before the end of the bond. Pay proper salaries. Being a pilot is a job. You EARN money for the company, because without us pilots, the Airline will not fly, not flying is no revenue / profit. See FR. Profit even increased. Not strange. They raised again the TR costs.

ONLY PAX SHOULD PAY TO FLY. NOT US.

If you start late with your career then it is your problem. Not the problem of the young guys. If you want something, you have to work for it and deserving it.

To be honest, I find it pretty strange in the first place that grads, straight from school fly straight in to B737 A320 aircraft. From cruise speed 125KTS to M0.87. and 185pax. But thats another point, but P2F is a huge CANCER to our business , and again, not always the best pilots sit in the RHS, but the one with the biggest wallet. But even if I would have had the money, then I would NEVER do it. For me being a pilot is a job. That means I need to earn money with it so I can pay my bills. We can not live from the sunshine, and air. We need to eat, drink and live somewhere > not under a bridge. Drive our car from home to airport and back. All that costs money. And in EVERY other branch you do something for your employer, and as a reward for working and production, you get paid a salary. A salary conform your education and responsibilities.

So there is NO good excuse to participate in P2F. Also not when you are older. Dont make your late decision someone elses problem. That shows a lack of empathy and teamwork, but more loner behaviour.

Start networking, try to be on right time in the right place. That might bring you to your goals. If not, then at least you tried, but NO P2F.