PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2015, 01:20
Jamie2k9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jamie2k9 -

What kind of a reply is that? Do you really think we believe that "up to 6 daily" means 6 departures every day??? Please show a little respect.

Now, the point I actually made is that EIN's website has not been updated to show ANY additional flights on MAN-DUB during the month of February. Sun-Fri shows 5 flights daily (3x A320, 2x AT76); Saturday shows 4 flights (1x A320, 3x AT76). In other words, UNCHANGED FROM NOW, as I said. NO day shows 6 frequencies MAN-DUB with Aer Lingus. Which is what their own press release led us to expect just afew days ago.

So my question stands. Have Aer Lingus quietly shied away from adding the additional services they recently announced? Or are they just very slow updating their booking engine? One of these two scenarios has to be correct.
Shed they have 34 weekly on sale and that includes the 10% increase, somewhere the media lost it in translation. There is no more than 34 weekly planned currently, you may some some adjustments to Fri/Sat/Sun to meet that quotes of 6 daily but that's it.

If you look closely this coming winters hype is no more than was planned last year but disappeared quietly from both carriers, FR are only up around 4 flights and EI 1 flight.

Last edited by Jamie2k9; 25th May 2015 at 01:37.