PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dear Anna Dear Rod
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2015, 20:44
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AT. I will respectfully inform you that if you mess with my lifestyle in ANY way that results in an even MORE unacceptable roster, I will ensure that my best interests are put first, by myself. I will also respectfully inform you that hundreds (if not thousands) of my p*ssed off colleagues will immediately follow suit. The effects of CC will be magnified 10-fold (and remember what CC stands for....we are "complying with our contracts"...ie: doing our jobs). The company had better open the purse strings in the biggest way imaginable to fix the rot that you and your colleagues have imposed over the past 20+ years. The Titanic is bearing down fast on the iceberg, and many of us are happy to see her go down with all hands at this point. Mess with our RP's at your, and the company's peril. I can't emhasise this enough. As Clint Eastwood once said, "go ahead, make my day".

And btw AT. Because of the double-speak in your latest letter I changed my pay vote from 'yes' to 'no'. It is obvious (and I mean OBVIOUS) that the management strategy all along was to grant us a 'pay raise', and then nullify that with the changed work rules. No point getting 4 % when you make me effectively work 5 % harder for it. Been there, done that...won't get fooled again. Stop the attacks. Now.

Last edited by Trafalgar; 25th May 2015 at 23:07.