PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - Current Pay Scale and UK Basing Options
Old 22nd May 2015, 07:22
galwaypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair - Current Pay Scale and UK Basing Options

People I'm an ex-FR returning to FR soon. Not from NAS mind you.

From my prospective I had a choice to return for various reasons. Ultimately I was unhappy with my new move. Ryanair isn't perfect, but if you could mention just one airline that hasn't been mentioned on Pprune in a negative light well I'll eat my hat. Every airline has its pros and cons.

I enjoyed Ryanair, I left for personal circumstances. I'm looking forward to have gotten an Irish base which is full of really nice guys, 5-4 roster, plenty of experience, and home every night. Plus the pay could be worse. T&C's could be better of course, yet it also could be worse. I've taken a home based lifestyle instead of a nice sterling contract which has me commuting every week. Pluses and minuses! If you're not happy just leave/ don't apply!

Work-life balance. Now before the haters start quoting aspects of my comment and slating it. Just remember like you I'm entitled to my opinion. I just feel if Ryanair saves you from going on the welfare or working in a place that cuts your contract without notice for the winter months. Well thank them!

Last edited by galwaypilot; 22nd May 2015 at 17:41.