PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - Current Pay Scale and UK Basing Options
Old 21st May 2015, 19:25
RAT 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StallStrips post sums up nicely how bad this job is now. People work their way "up" to the sandpit or the smelly harbour, then when they realise that it is not what they thought it was, all they have to come back to is pikey and the like.

Lots of lads returning to FR from NAS, it seems at least in FR you know where you stand.

This not a comment about any company in particular, but I counsel about confusing issues. Consider the 2 comments above. There is a difference between wanting to leave the ME, or China, or Scandanavia, and return to Europe even home, and wanting to return positively to the same company you left. It could be that the motivation is the former and the only opportunity is the latter. This is not the same thing as a vote of confidence in your former employer, nor an admission that your original emotional/business decision was misplaced. However, much could depend on if the dog has changed its spots; them not you.