PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Pay Review
Thread: EK Pay Review
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2015, 05:45
glofish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even Putin has an open e-mail and invites his comrades to write to him. He has an open TV forum where everyone can call and ask questions. Needless to say that all of it is supposedly guaranteed without any repercussions for any author (!!!), as long as you stay within the boundaries of respect. But it is the power itself who defines the boundaries of respect. Otherwise it has to protect the nation and confine liberties and the right to speak, which happening right now, just read the news.

Does that ring a bell?

I guess the lecturing contributors above would wholeheartedly agree and sign the following statement:

If a mere 10% of Russians did this (write and complain) there would be change. 20% would terrify the upper floors (regime).

Good luck. I don't.

As long as power is so unilaterally distributed (as here), the power in charge will never listen. That is not my humble opinion or wisdom, that's interpretation of history!
The only force that historically was able to tumble any dictatorial regime was passive resistance (i guess that is what the Outlaw is referring to), but never some letter to the president ......