PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st May 2015, 05:36
MikeAlphaBravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the process is fairly well explained in the content of this thread highflyer. The ATPL quiz is different for everyone as it is computer generated and each applicant on my assessment had a different test. Therefore, even if someone posted the exact questions from the test on here, it is highly unlikely yours will be the same, so I'm afraid you will just have to revise your ATPL knowledge beforehand. I would recommend BGS as a starting point for your study. My assessment was in April and start dates / fleet allocations are just starting to come through now with December seeming popular so be prepared for a lengthy wait. The good news for those worried about the ATPL is that the pass mark seems rather low and it was not too difficult. Actually, the whole assessment process was fairly pleasurable with no nasty surprises. Best of luck to all applying, Qatar seems to be a great career from what I saw.