PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2015, 16:15
JDA2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cessnaflyer - so sorry to hear that; I recognise you from last year's FPP and you've been at this a year longer than I have, so it must hurt to be rejected a third time in a row. Hopefully you have learned from the experience each time.

It may help you to know that of the five of us ppruners that passed the initial paper sift but were then turned down last year (that I know of - including yourself), at least three have managed to get onto cadet programmes since then: funky and I on this year's FPP and LastPastThePost on the 2014 Easyjet MPL. Last I heard of the fifth, hawkeye, he was applying to AirServices Australia as ATC - not sure how that went but my point is that there are always options for a way into the industry and it's always worth giving it another go.

My commisserations to everyone that has fallen at the final hurdle; I am certain that you all have the potential to succeed in this and do hope that we will have the opportunity to work together in the future, either via FPP or a future DEP intake.

Congratulations to everyone that has been successful - sorry to single one of you out (you are all exceptional people), but especially to funky. A sure bet if ever I saw one!

Last edited by JDA2012; 20th May 2015 at 16:56.