PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets- Adult Helper
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2015, 10:28
RUCAWO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is what makes it all worthwhile, a letter given to me yesterday by a cadet who has been selected for Welbeck.

Dear Sir

I don't do goodbyes in person but there are a few things I would like to say before I go.
Chiefly I want to say Thank You, I don't know where I would be without cadets and I truely believe I could not have had a better CO.
I think I speak for all the cadets that have been in your care when I say I am so grateful for all you have done for us.
I would never have known about Welbeck if it weren't for you and thus would have been as lost as most people my age.
I couldn't have overcome my mothers death without cadets and you were a large part of that for me, Three years ago I couldn't have seen myself here but now I couldnt be happier.
On top of Welbeck you have gave me so many opportunities and seen promise in me that I never noticed. You trusted me with responsibility and rank and that means so much to me , I can't thank you enough .

Cdt Sgt ________

Yesterday morning I was fully intending to step down but now I will find some way to fight through my health problems to stay on