PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEPAL EARTHQUAKE DISASTER
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2015, 04:59
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Nepal Rural Recovery Funding Report 1

1st Aid batch prepped to go; 20 x tarps + 4 x tents, delivered via - Skooter, Taxi, Twin Otter, Jeep & Porter to Phera district for Emergency Shelter Relief. Our goal is to get prefab demountable homes positioning in a number of villages so as to have immediate homes that is out of the weather, insulated & Earthquake safe

NRRF was started by Dolma my Sherpa Nepali Wife & I to deliver financial support to restoring/replacing destroyed homes in Earthquake effect Rural areas. As we both have good jobs here & I go directly to these remote villages in need, we can deliver donations directly without middlemen, commissions or fees (except bank charges) all in/outgoings being Publicly viewable. over 250,000 homes where destroyed by the devastating Earthquakes recently. Surely we cannot help All, but a few will have their homes restored with our determination & Your support. We appreciate not everybody can help however sharing the link to our fund with your Family & Friends is a great help in itself. Thank You for Your kind consideration 🙏🏾

Last edited by Vertical Freedom; 19th May 2015 at 07:35.