PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 18th May 2015, 18:52
twentyyearstoolate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
30N30W

Yes, I have been reading hundreds of posts but the kind of straight answer I was looking for is the one from defacto
This was my post. All of 6 posts back .... Too far back for you?

I joined 6 years ago. So WTF does that have to do with this recent "payrise"??

As you want to hear my salary from when i started (which has nothing to do with what we are talking about) From memory it was about 17000 TL per month plust bonus. So (once again from memory) the average would have been about 19000TL (again, its been a while so don't tie me down on specifics).

Now the average including bonus would be 29000 TL.

So by your logic, I guess I should be dancing in the streets as Ive had about a 50% payrise.

I'm not "walking around the bush" as you put it... I'd just like to know what the hell is your point. I still can't work out if you think its a good deal, or if you think THY is doing the dirty, by stating BS payrises.

Anyway, I think it's completely out of order for the Agencies/THY to be advertising these increased salary terms. I mean, they could in effect say there's been a 50% payrise in my case
It's all there for you so you don't have to tire yourself out anymore with the back button.