PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 18th May 2015, 17:21
twentyyearstoolate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sigma was not my Broker. I used them for another Job Offer many years ago so must be in their data base.

Yes, I've been here 6 years. No it's not bad for me personally. I'm generally happy. However, as the Lira continues to devalue, and my raises aren't keeping pace I am concerned.

It's one thing to not want to come here, and if I had a steady job elsewhere I probably wouldn't come either. But to up and leave to join another company doesn't make sense to me in my current situation.

My main gripe is the BS the company have put out there in the market regarding a pay rise that hasn't happened. I want newcomers to come here forewarned. If it still suits you after all the information has been processed, then cool, it's a personal decision.

Anyone can give a simple answer to a simple question please? What is the basic salary (gross) without the 3 months bonus and any other extra.....in Lira? Then each of us can exchange it into own local currency. Much obliged.
Do you read any previous posts?

About 25500 TL (but you always get the bonus, so not much point ignoring that)