PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Recruitment Co.
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2003, 02:44
skychick2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiya

I have heard about them all right and my sister who is doing airline management degree had an awful time with Andrew and Julie, apparently they have been in watchdog but I don't know if this is true. Anyway I will tell you what happened, my sister's group had to have a lesson and Andrew and Julie went to see them apparently they didn't know anything and walked out halfway through a lesson but I can't be certain what happened, my sister just said they went for a coffee and didn't come back . Not much to tell really!!!

I also know they were here in Hounslow but I haven't heard anything either lately come to think about it. I used to walk past there offices and there used to be posts outside but I haven't seen any lately anywhere.

I have just looked through an old yellow pages to find there number and phoned it..guess what? it was cut off. They are not in the new yellow pages. Sorry no loss for you though, I don't think doing these courses are that great. What do others think about doing cabin crew courses????????????