PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Moth Crash
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2015, 10:07
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Pistons Forever

I am sorry that you found my post uncivil. I had actually toned it down. That said, I was actually responding to your overall statements, dogmatic and condescending views of the pilot with your added inability of being unable to retain basic information posted here.

Whilst you incorrectly believe that I am unqualified to state an opinion on this matter, my submission would be the total reverse. I have the ability to comprehend the evidence whereas on the other hand you are still not getting it even with assistance from many here. That may just be deliberate ignorance on your own part, I don't know?

The only unfortunate part I see here is readers taking away what you have said in the strongest terms imaginable. The facts remain, this pilot had received previous competent instruction. That was the evidence. This pilot had previously and successfully looped the Tiger Moth. That was the evidence. I hope you are now with me up to here.

I think that you are now trying to tell us that you and your aerobatic flying colleagues are endorsing dual aerobatic flying instruction before going out and attempting to perform aerobatic flight with or without a passenger. No sh*t sherlock. Really.

Believe it or not, experienced aerobatic instructors are still screwing aircraft into the deck. Great fun eh. Whatever floats your boat.
However, I am still a great advocate of spin awareness going back in to the ppl.