PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Pay Review
Thread: EK Pay Review
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2015, 14:30
falconeasydriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOGA, fair enough, my post was not meant in any way to be a slight on our colleagues or your good-self.
Sadly, the ship to redemption here has already sailed, the cultural cancer (downward spiral) towards this place becoming GFA 2 is well advanced, the policies to put certain passport holders in positions to make decisions far beyond their cultural, intellectual and competency skill set will continue this process apace.
Yet again we see that living in the corporate and cultural bubble of zero accountability merely reinforces the dogma that we all see and deal with on a daily basis, to live in hope for positive change is an exercise in futility and foolishness.
The continued policy of contempt and punitive undertones is deliberate and calculated, it is a corporate employment management strategy that gives rise to all the disengagement and resentment that continues to fester unabated.
Goodluck, I only have a few weeks left in this phase of my life, and I will refrain from posting anything other than the occasional cheeky comment on here from that time.