PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US3 v ME3 - 'The Economist' weighs in
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2015, 09:51
120feet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tongue and Cheek

Most of Bahrain airspace doesn't actually belong to them it's in KSA. They only control it because the Saudi's allow them to. Another well researched post
-VFE

Dear VFE,
The last part was Humor. However, your snarky jerky attitude was duly noted and is unfortunately one of the cancers we must endure here. For argument sake, I believe it has more to due with allowing a much more simplistic system than having JED QAR KSA and BAH all divvy it up equally. Also, the 5th Fleet being in Bahrain likely continues to play a small role. My understanding is, (Please correct me if I am wrong.) airspace boundaries are an agreement. I doubt that BAH was given anything. Wait a minute, the Irish now own half the Atlantic someone should tell them!! Oh and Piarco now owns most the Caribbean and central Atlantic!! Well done. I never under estimated the Trinny global ambition. But, rumor does have it that Venezuela is only allowing them to control the airspace. As far as an airport being built there, I am sure it would very comfortably fit within their maritime boundary. And yes VFE, I will do more research so I can make a more educated sarcastic post next time.

Last edited by 120feet; 14th May 2015 at 10:46.