PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 13th May 2015, 22:54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's what happened

@Inaere: don't judge too early, not everybody is lucky as you that you probably have a date for assessment.

First I got the famous email asking for CV which I sent immediately.
After a week or so I received another email stating that the CV a was sent to the airline (Ryanair) for approval and that they received the answer and that they will try to call me (in the email were written days and times).

My phone was working, and also voicemail, I asked to a friend to call me from abroad to check if I could receive calls or not.

Well, I never been contacted and I also spoke with a guy in the same situation.
We waited until the last day and still no call.

The other guy emailed them saying that we was waiting for their call and reminded them his contact number. 5 (FIVE!!!!!) minutes after he got the call and a date for assessment.

I waited 10 minutes and I did the same, but of course no call.
The second day I sent another email with written that I didn't receive any call in the days they said, but of course no answer.

A couple of days after I got the email that they reviewed my application and they regretted to inform me that they won't proceed with my application, and they wish me success in my future aviation career.

They can take their wishes and stick them inside their ass.

As the days passes I believe more and more that being a pilot became more a hobby for rich people, and people who really worked hard for it they have no choices thanks to companies like CAE/Ryanair.

I worked since the age of 15 to make money to get licenses but still now I have a license which is worthless without a job.

But as I always did I won't give up, I will keep working hard and one day finally get what I deserve.
And is the only advice I can give:
If you really want your dream to become true, work hard, don't give up,if you have to sell your soul to the devil, well DO IT ! If you have to be bad to someone, then BE ! Because in this world and especially in aviation nobody is your friend.

Good night and good luck to everybody.

PS: Sorry but I am a bit frustrated because of this situation.