PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 12th May 2015, 10:22
TIMINGandLUCK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
308GT4

Dear 308GT4

If you look you will see that I do not often post here, but I do read this forum often. As a relatively young chap that has been at EK for nearly 4 years let me invite you to apply here and see for yourself that the things people are saying is very often true and correct. It cannot be that somehow you are more wise than the dozens of people that are trying to warn you from working for EK. I can assure you that within 2 years you will feel overworked, under appreciated, and grow tired of the fear of getting something wrong and having to come face to face with a screaming Chief Pilot. Although the meetings with the chief pilot are probably not as often as some seem to indicate, I can assure you that you are never further than a small mistake away at all times. The fear culture definitely prevails in all aspects of the business.

I like to think that I am normally a relatively positive person and that may be why I do not voice my opinion often here. However from time to time I read a post that interests me such as yours. I invite you to come here and see for yourself as that is often what it takes, but do not be surprised when you join the masses that are sick and tired of what this airline has become in very short amount of time.