PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 12th May 2015, 09:10
308GT4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unless you are desperate.....

So, I spend thousands of $ getting my Private Pilots Licence, then many many more thousands of $$$$ getting my Commercial Licence.
6 Years later after suffering all sorts of unmentionable working conditions (Oh yes doctors do too, how selfish of me!) to achieve the required level of experience and more exams, again, I get my Airline Transport Pilot Licence. Then whilst working for a very meagre and humble income I get an interview with my final destination~ EMIRATES AIRLINES. Now after you have "been there and worn-out the T-shirt, now trying to sell it," you want to tell me that this has all been pointless!
I grew up in an era where an airline pilot was a respected and loved occupation, worthy of being fought for tooth and nail!
You are very obviously under some kind of disciplinary action for some or other negative conduct. Why don't you just resign and leave that horrible place then? Let the younger generation have their turn at having some good-work!
If they are as bad as you make them out to be, they would be going out of business!
Get real man! Let the positive and motivated individuals help keep the enterprise a great place it is! Move on for Pete's sake!