PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Pilot arrested at Heathrow for possession of knives
Old 7th May 2015, 21:51
Pucka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by main_dog
Sometimes security really does feel this silly...

http://youtu.be/AHZISoNlqAA
I came through LHR yesterday as pax.no belt or coins and air sole boots.A frame protested so I was put through the most thorough security I have ever had in nearly 40 years of flying..in fact it was a vertical massage where indeed my security agent almost succeeded in giving me a complete medical though I wasn't asked to cough.this was accomplished in public and was actually a little embarrassing if not slightly threatening.he even went through my pockets asking me to separate my cash notes from my folded roster. Meantime my rucksack, containing 2 metal biros, a plug and adaptor, a pair of needle pliers that were forgotten items....went without notice?WTF!!!! I then, out of interest, as I waited for my Doc Martins to come off the belt, asked what the reaction would be if they had found an item of metal cutlery,a knife per say, from CX, that I had intended to return having inadvertently removed it from a previous flight....answer..immediate arrest!!!... This is now the ridiculous state this "industry"has descended to...divine comedy doesn't even get close...!