PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA pilots stand its grounds....MOM to help !
Old 15th Jun 2003, 23:18
twitchy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys latest is.....................

SARS = Singapore's Asshole Retrenchment Scheme

MILLERSCOURT,

I agree with you about SIA rserving inside back page of FLIGHT Internation in the months to come. I only hope in future there should be no mad rush to join SIA. The situation post 911 has spoilt the minds of this airline and SIA feels that on 1 advertisement in the media there will be thousands of asshole applying for the job here. Lets hope its not true in future.

MILLERSCOURT,

I agree with you about SIA rserving inside back page of FLIGHT Internation in the months to come. I only hope in future there should be no mad rush to join SIA. The situation post 911 has spoilt the minds of this airline and SIA feels that on 1 advertisement in the media there will be thousands of assholes applying for the job here. Lets hope its not true in future.

MILLERSCOURT,

I agree with you about SIA rserving inside back page of FLIGHT Internation in the months to come. I only hope in future there should be no mad rush to join SIA. The situation post 911 has spoilt the minds of this airline and SIA feels that on 1 advertisement in the media there will be thousands of assholes applying for the job here. Lets hope its not true in future.