PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all those looking for a new job.
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2015, 00:44
Skydiveandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTG you are correct.. We did choose the AFAP web site to advertise and yes you are right at this point in time we do not have an online application. That has more to do with the fact we didnt have the technical expertise to implement it.. That is all about to change..

But before you go on to far.. Remember this is our playground and we get to set our own rules.. The whole point of the original post was to HELP people that wanted to apply to US. Give them guidelines of what WE are looking for.

This week i am in the big smoke and internet is awesome.. Of the emails i have received this week and there has been over 100 only (3) yes i said three came close to meeting our minimum requirements. Thats 97 that we had to open their MS Word or PDF documents, quickly scan and REPLY too telling them they didnt meet our minimum requirements.

Some of the 97 were a little vague on hours, most with a few thousand TT but no listed time on type. Those guys we emailed and asked the question. Not one of them had time on type.

I will say most of those applicants are not coming from Oz or NZ but from all over the world. Many who have seen an advert on their local sites that was copy and pasted from AFAP. We did not advertise on any of those sites.

Yes we do our best to reply to all applicants.

Finally when we do get the online application system running it will solve many of these problems, not all but most.

Now all we have to do, is wait.. Indonesia time