PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 6th May 2015, 18:21
onthekeys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help needed guys

Ryanair
Hi all

Sorry for my ignorance in not searching hard enough for the answers beforehand.

I'm looking at applying for FR, I have competed all requirements which they ask of you, along with completing an MCC & JOC. If anyone could answer the following questions I have it would be greatly appreciated, and I would owe you a beer for your help!

1) How often are the interviews and what are they like? From reading a few post about the sim assessment, is it full motion or fixed? And is it pot luck what candidate you are paired with?

2) How often are the TR courses running, and what time frame would I be expecting from Inteview to training to Working?

3) What is the current T&Cs which they are offering new starters? Hourly Pay, Annualy Leave (pay), current tax policy, Basing (I would prefer STN base as I live very close, what are my chances of getting it)

4) What are they like to work for? Current roster, guys that work there, morale?

5) We are expecting a child in late August, will they be flexible with paternity leave, or anything of the sort?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks