PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pay negotiations concluded
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2015, 10:45
stevieboy330

Received 51 Likes on 12 Posts
The Lord giveth & the Lord taketh away !

You can have your 4% 4.5% 5.0% or 10% but I guarantee you will just loose it somewhere else & end up with the 3.0% they planned on giving from the start. They will get it back on RP's, OT, rostering, O days rostered after reserve, 2 man crew, 3 man crew, housing allowance, shorter aircraft ratings, shorter or no base training, shorter or no handling sims, more expensive staff travel, reduced "quality" health care approved treatments & coverage, travel insurance, hotel allowances, hotels etc...every one of those things is being hit hard or will be hit hard in the next 12 months. The only thing on the rise is the share price (from $14 to $20 in 6 months), dividends & management bonuses. We are working for a company that couldn't care less about moral (check their response & action to the survey response = Nil) or where this will lead in 5 years. It's a sad state or affairs, I'm not saying I have the answers but I am saying I care less & less about CX every day & that ain't what you want from a guy flying a heavy jet all night to the other side of the world. Chances are guys like me won't even be here in 5 years & that's a shame!