PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2015, 10:14
ATNotts

Received 318 Likes on 185 Posts
Originally Posted by Homo Simpson
My location is irrelevant and I am not a spotter.

Please share your concerns observations or whatever you want to call them as they can be very interesting but you do use this forum as your soap box regularly.
I don't run this site nor do I want to stifle discussion but would it not be better to tell us the questions you have actually put to the various organisations/individuals and what the responses have actually been?

I don't disagree with many of the issues you bring up but it is the same old stuff over and over.
I know I'm not popular in saying so, but I agree with you. There ought to be a thread named "Manchester Hamster Wheel" since the daily missives never say anything fundamentally different - it's a bit like turning up at the local church every Sunday to be told you'll wind up suffering in hell unless you do as the preacher says!

Obviously the Mods. will make their decision, but if I see the last posting being being one of the usual suspects I assume that it's another spleen venting and don't even open the thread up! Which is of course my decision, but most other threads don't take this path.