PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2015, 08:54
aroumika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@pkboeing

You're a very loyal and faithful brother, I'll give you credit for that much. The way you want your bro to join Jet sooner than anyone else is admirable

However with all due respect to you and your brother, all he has done is written a Jet exam. No one knows yet whether he will pass or not. IF he does pass by his efforts and God's good grace (and I say capital IF because the pass percentage is extremely low), then he still has to clear 4 more very challenging rounds after that.

But here you are, all high and mighty, speaking as if he's not only guaranteed to clear the entire selection process but also LEAPFROG every one else from 2011 and 2013, people who have cleared the selection process ages ago and have been waiting for donkey's years!

My two cents to you: First hope that he clears his written. And if he does manage to clear, the focus should be on him clearing the other rounds.

So calm down, take it one step at a time and come back to planet Earth. You're living in Pluto at the moment, extremely distant from the human species and completely clueless about what's going on.

Good luck with your brother's EXPEDITED process!