PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Feeling horribly dizzy 24 hours after a flight
Old 2nd May 2015, 04:56
turbopropulsion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeling horribly dizzy 24 hours after a flight

Hello there,

I've read a lot of threads on motion sickness and my case doesn't seem to fit the bill. I've had about 6 hours in the air now and during the last two hours (today and yesterday) I've felt pretty rotten upstairs. Usually people complain of feeling on the verge of throwing up but I wouldn't describe my symptom in that manner. It's more of a chronic dizzy feeling in my mind.

After I got finished, I took a 3 hour nap to try and sleep it off. However on awakening I felt the same. I then tried to exercise and take a cold shower. Feeling remained! So I went to bed early and to my horror I woke up with the lingering feeling of dizziness the following morning...

I had eaten well on both days and had air on me in flight. I think it's the rapid movement of the plane which does it as during the first 4 hours where we practiced the fundamentals of flight I felt A OK.

Would you say it's normal to feel this bad for this long after practicing power on/off stalls?