PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2015, 18:09
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aroumika
Tell me one simple thing aroumika...if there is no such thing as expedited acc to u, then why 2013(July) rated candidates who gave the ab initio exam(21st july) were inducted first than the 2011 batch...i would like hear on this..They should have inducted first the 2011 batch then 2013(Rated,Non Rated) then 2014(Rated,Non rated) acc to u and to those people who r supporting u i would like to have an answer..
Jet HR had already said earlier that there will be no separate exam for the rated candidates..They will have to go through the ab initio exam..and for the rated candidates there will be no GD round...and they will have to pay 10 lakh ruppes towards the training cost..Its possible that u must not b knowing so pls dnt say management or HR has not said anything..ask from the rated guys of 2013(FEB) who didnt got thrugh they knw..
As i had earlier said that i never gave the exam of 2014, its because of my brother i had gone to the HR Dept...

@Mickey 737 : my piece of advice to u is to that u should become one of the
psychologist and sit in the panel of Jet Airways while interviewing people since u can judge ones personality till u dnt get a job as a pilot and after that u can continue if u want...