PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2015, 14:34
aroumika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@pkboeing

May be the results of the 2014 candidates will be declared in 3-4 months, but so what? There's no such thing as "expedited" when it comes to their selection process. The whole world knows how slow it is.

The theory about the 2014 rated guys being expedited is something you keep bringing forward based on your sources. But frankly, neither the Jet management has said this, nor anyone else on this entire forum. So it's safe to say that you're wrong about that.

From the nature of your posts and the things you seem to say, I'm convinced that you're a candidate from the 2014 batch with a 737 rating, no matter how much you've denied that in the past. Why else would you take the trouble to go to the Jet office to find out "specifically" about the 2014 batch and "specifically" about any rated exam in the future?

Like I've said earlier, I understand and appreciate your anticipation and eagerness to join Jet. But there's a long line (a VERY long line of people) waiting to join before you, as eager as you are; many of whom have waited for almost 5 years. So stand in line, and wait your turn