PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 30th Apr 2015, 16:47
Piloto2011

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By the time I expect to have built the 1,000 hours on heavier stuff, and therefore qualify for an interview, it will have taken me over ten years, from the time I went up in a glider on my first training flight, that is. Ten years of sacrifice and hard work during which I also learned about FZ. Following this thread and researching the Internet, FZ has become the company I want to work for after my current job. So, when I finally get to meeting their requirements, I would like to give it my very best shot and not jeopardize it over a couple hundred hours or a few months. Showing fraudulent behavior would be the very last thing I would like to do - as it's not me - and which is why I came on here first to hear from people in the know. If there is a way to do so, I think it's perfectly legitimate to want to speed up the process, no?

Vortex, Thank you. I guess you are referring to me with suggesting to join another 737 carrier first. The thing is, I am not rated on the 737 yet so unfortunately I have to stick with what I have right now. That said, don't get me wrong, I actually really like the plane and ops I am on right now. But: it's not a 737 which is what I would like to fly eventually.

Niner fiver, Sorry but a "reasonable timeframe" would be six months?