PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson recruitment.
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2015, 10:25
rjay259

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S&G,
Please don't take offence at my comment, I also know that a very large percentage of the summer guys are and will be very very good. I also know they were very frustrated at the fact that the management fed the bull about being kept on. I also know that speaking with some TC's that there were a couple who they really didn't think would or should stay on. Remember it is a big company and there are those you will never hear about.

For the others of whom you know I apologise for my comment.

I did miss the cull a few years ago but not by much, my pension has also been kicked to the floor but yes it is better than what is being offered now and that is really what the CC and the rest of the pilot workforce will be fighting to improve.

I am not completely convinced by the one aviation thing, it may be the best route ever but until then I will remain a little bit sceptical. I hope we can remove the PPY50 for those who join and make it a purely lifestyle choice, maybe even allow trainers to take it to free up space lower down the list for those who really need and want the flying.
Laters.