PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2015, 07:32
mockingjay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, my experience with airlines is that they all have megalomaniacs running the show, you're micromanaged, you work you ass off to save a few pounds on flap three landings, single engine taxi etc whilst millions are squandered on pointless rubbish (you know things like celebrity voices on your TV ads, buying a thousand expensive tea pots that aren't usable onboard etc) everything is cut to the bone, you'rmroster is 'optimised' to within an inch of your life and the good old days are well and truly over and that doesn't matter if you're blue, orange, red or blue & yellow.

You need to sit and think about what each offers you and whether that is worth the lifestyle hit, the pay hit or a combination of the two. No airline is going to be perfect.

Every airline has a few vocal people who will shoot their company down but you also have the type that will vehemently defend their company despite facts clearly proving that things aren't that rosy, and LS seems to be exactly the same which is perfectly clear from this thread. I've never quite seen such militant defence of LS and anyone who dare question it are shot down in flames and I must commend Sean Dillon for sticking with what he feels and not letting the troops shoot him down. However as with my airline the extremely unhappy people and the company drones are fairly few and far between and a majority are happy and I would imagine LS is no different.

I just come to work, keep it friendly and SOP and go home. I dont get involved in the politics.