PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 28th Apr 2015, 00:53
Russell Bell 2015

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone, first post here on pprune after having read back from the most recent to around page 115 now and all the insightful information and experiences of others going through the process.

I have just received my invite for online testing which is open to me until 17 May, about another 3 weeks. The email from ASA directed me to the SHL site for testing preparation practice and I have so far completed Numerical, Verbal and Calculation practice tests. Anyway, these tests a pretty challenging and I am finding that I am only getting a little over the 50% average in comparison to others who have completed the online practice tests. Obviously these practice tests are completed by all sorts of people from around the world and I was wondering what sort of scores other ATC applicants had been achieving because I would think a little over 50% for this sort of thing would be well under the benchmark.

I think it will be worth making the most of my remaining 3 weeks to do the online test by completing more practice rather than rushing in to get it done sooner.