PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - rtr(p) renewal
Thread: rtr(p) renewal
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2015, 18:31
Flysolo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down RTR A Exam Delhi 2015

Just been through delhi exam.....well had prepared a lot but flunked it, wanted to know the questions and pattern of previous exam but limited info available on net ....so decided to atleast write my bit

CS VTANP, FL 130,ROUTE- JJP TO NNP VIA BPL, FLIGHT RULES VFR,
NOTAM: AOM 500 M (Did not get what it was, so concluded Aerodrome obstacle Minima)
Press Clock: Wasted 7 minutes for the calculations (although in practice tests was completing in 4-5 MIns) could be the exam self build pressure.

Q1 a. You have started and you hear VIDP app induction on your channel take appropriate actions.
Q1 b U r Taxing and see vultures on the runway shoulders take action and inform atc about your concern.
Q1 c u are on ILS OM Outbound and your GS goes U/S.(the paper Forgot to mention which ILS so had to assume )
(In hindsight the questions were easy but wasted a lot of time in Q1 time check 15 Min) Now im running against the clock.

Q2 S/c 02:30 Fl 70 to FL90 cordinate with ATC. (S/C is not a standard terminology so after wasting about a minute i confirmed from the examiner he said "guess karo kya ho sakta hai???" (btw it is setting course... in which book??? wel it was in his so examiner is always right and BTW not a pilot ot ATC guy.....Time check after question 20 min )

Q3 You are FL 130 experience CAT ask for a climb from appropriate ATC?
Once i made the call a situation was given that another airline IC 431 at same level eta 5 Min ...\ end of question time 24 min
Q4 was probably for descend clearance or change of route cant remember ...time 25 min( Did not attempt)
Q5 WAS abbreviations in (Did not attempt).