PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek: Sad to see
Thread: Ek: Sad to see
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2015, 12:40
Chewthecrude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ek: Sad to see

It's so sad to see the way this once wonderful ship has been steered to far off course in terms of the people that work for it (not just pilots).

With two companies recently having recruitment days on EK's very doorstep and offering reasonable deals especially if you want to go home/fly less/be treated with respect and each of them being attended (even over attended) it really does paint a less than rosy picture for those out there thinking of coming (and the state of mind of those already here).

I have like working for this company and at times (long ago) have felt appreciated. However that was some time ago.

The amount of sackings (or forced resignations), the amount of pilots being called into the office & given warnings for various trivial things (of course there are those that are deserved also).

It is not the vocal minority that is the problem. It's the silent majority that are so unhappy.

If only TC was fully aware I wonder whether things could get better? Maybe he is which would make me sad about the direction this company is going. QF,VS,BA,AA are all much happy airlines but most of us have made thier bed and now need to sleep in it.

Sad times....