PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC and ProPilot
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2015, 10:47
Scoobster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So are they still running, and will continue to do so, normal courses for modular Propilot students?
I believe so.. Taken from the official PR email:

" We are delighted to announce our new partnership with CTC Aviation, and our official transition into CTC Aviation Crew Training Centre – Coventry.

As a combined team under the CTC Aviation name, and led by our very own Jacqui Suren, we look forward to bringing the most innovative and latest generation theoretical knowledge instruction to all training at Coventry now and in the future. With our combined expertise, we will be ensuring that CTC Aviation is seen as the pace-setter in aviation theoretical knowledge training.

We would like to reassure all those currently studying with us of the continuing and uninterrupted support from the ProPilot team as well as the ongoing benefit from the investments being made in our technical knowledge instruction and our commitment to excellence.

This partnership will also enable us to extend our truly world-wide distance learning product to many more trainees around the globe."

Just to add - I would be straight on the phone if I felt I was being hard done by.. but CTC have long been part of PP - from a theory training perspective and from a commercial perspective it probably made sense to operate under the CTC brand whilst operating the legal entity of Pro Pilot for TKP.

Scoobster

Last edited by Scoobster; 26th Apr 2015 at 10:49. Reason: Additions.