PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK : south west airline pilots join fight against ME 3
Old 26th Apr 2015, 02:00
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Totally agree that...

The ISIS situation is a result of western foreign policy gone mad. The U.S, along with its puppets went in to try to control the oil in those countries. The hornets nest was stirred up and when they got stung they just ran away and left the chaos that it still is today 2 decades on.

Boeing has been given a massive reprieve and saved as much my the ME carriers as by its own government.

All this whining from the US is like a super spoilt child who has an uncontrolled screaming fit until it gets its own way. When the U.S. carriers stop running flights with 77 yr old crew ( I spoke to them in a passport queue last week), stop paying over industry standard wages (controlled by unionisation) and run a service and route structure that is competitive, then expect the paying public to chose the "better" and/or cheaper airline.

Passengers have their choice, make a better service and a more competitive price and the U.S. will get its share of the cash flow.

Please, STOP this whining as Uncle Sam definitely does help to keep the U.S. airlines in the air. In the ME, especially in Dubai, the airline is the one who pays the government (the other way to your system), it is more than competitive, so enough whining.

I have to add the disclaimer that I am not American but sadly I am holding a passport of a country I love but for the politicians who run it. By the way, even BA was saved by the government, but in true British spirit, the whining and fits or tantrum screams are much less vocal than the Americans.

J